You already know we are huge advocates of date nights…but day time dates are also a lot of fun. We’ve got seven ideas for fabulous day time dates around Atlanta…but first….three ideas for the perfect dress for your day time adventure.
These dresses are all from Aventura. Remember, I have a 60% off code for you if you want to try these out. Just shoot me a message on Facebook or an email for your code.
Garland Dress. This is my favorite dress this spring. It’s soft and drapes well. I think wrap dresses are great for most body types – and I feel a little slimmer in it.
I picked the Alston Cardigan to go with it, because sometimes the air conditioning in a restaurant can be crazy high.
Yvette Dress. Also another dress with super powers, because the stripes and bodice line accentuate your waist and make you look slimmer.
It’s cotton with a little jersey, so it is great for walks at the park or a picnic lunch. The sleeves offer a little more coverage than the Garland dress, so I’m good without a cardigan here.
Eaton Dress. The last dress is so pretty, and the polyester blend is sure to keep you cool well into summer. I am saving up for this one still…but this gorgeous picture is from my friend Liza at (a)MusingFoodie. Be sure to follow her for great (and delicious) ideas.
Need suggestions for a day time date experience to wear these cute dresses? We have a few ideas!
- Brunch. Try West Egg Café or Local Three. Bread & Butterfly did not disappoint, either!
- Picnic. Hit the Beltline for a walk. Take a “to-go” lunch from Parish and enjoy the sunshine. For dessert? King of Pops, of course!
- Couples Massage. You don’t have to be a guest of the Mandarin Oriental or Ritz-Carlton in order to leverage the spa. Get a couples massage, enjoy the steam room, and then step our – glowing – in your cute new dress.
- Yoga. Hubby and I started our weekend with a yoga class from Exhale recently. It was brutal (in a good way) and jump started our weekend perfectly.
- Wine Tasting. Head north to wine country for a tour of the vineyards and a few sweet tastes of Georgia’s best.
- Hiking. We love to go hiking together on the trails that are just a little too long for the kids to take. The fresh air, the work out, the time together without devices…it’s heaven.
- Boat Ride. Head up to Chattanooga for a ride on the Southern Belle or the River Gorge. Or, you can try a canoe ride on the Chattahoochee, right here in Atlanta.