It’s time for the outdoor concert season, and these incredible Food 101 picnic baskets mean you don’t have to sacrifice on fun and flavor while you’re there.
The Sandy Springs restaurant packs picnic meals with 24-hour notice so you can swing by and grab their al fresco feast on the way to shows at Chastain Park Amphitheatre and Heritage Sandy Springs, or enjoy them at one of Atlanta’s incredible summer festivals.
Food 101 covers food, flatware and baskets for all concerts without “no tables, no outside coolers” designation.
Executive chef Ryan Smith offers encore-worthy nibbles and mains such as:
- Pimento cheese, $8/cup and $15/pint
- Deviled eggs, $12/half dozen
- Smoked wings, $15 per dozen
- Mini biscuits and blueberry muffins, $8/four each (eight pieces total)
- Smoked ham and pimento cheese or smoked salmon and cream cheese tea sandwiches, $5 per whole sandwich (cut in quarters)
- Seasonal fruit, $5/cup and $9/pint
- Fried chicken with whipped potatoes, green beans, slaw and chicken gravy, $16 per person
- Grilled chicken salad, $14 per person
- Meatloaf with whipped potatoes, collard greens and red wine demi, $14/person
- Chocolate cake for $7 per piece/$35 for whole cake
- Bourbon pecan pie for $6 per piece/$25 per pie
To place an order, call 404-497-9700.