As if the new LEGOLAND Florida Hotel is not cool enough, LEGOLAND is taking it to the next level! LEGOLAND Beach Retreat opens mid-year 2017, and it is destined for AWESOME! They combine surf and sand, and offer great views of the Lake Dexter from every vantage.
Surf’s up!! LEGOLAND Beach Retreat opens for business on April 7, 2017! You can book your room now – starting at only $135 per night.
- The beacon of LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s second on-site accommodations has arrived. When the beach villas open, The Lighthouse will tower more than 45 feet high!
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant will feature a menu of creative cuisine designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike. A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- At Brick’s Beach Bar, guests can choose from a menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors. Nearby, savvy shoppers will find the perfect souvenir at a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Concrete has been poured at what will be the largest themed resort pool on property, the highlight of an outdoor oasis that will include a large sandy play area. Guests will enjoy a wide variety of poolside activities that are expected to include sandcastle building, beanbag toss and much more.
- Room rates start at $135 (Yes – that’s less than originally reported!) and vary by season, date and availability. Packages including theme park tickets are also available
Photo Updates: Construction pix, plus renderings of the two new restaurants mentioned above and the entrance to the beach villa area. Courtesy of Legoland Florida.
Just after offering a sneak peek of its all-new vacation oasis currently under construction, LEGOLAND Florida Resort announced today that bookings are now open for its second on-site accommodations, the eagerly anticipated LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. Reservations are available for stays beginning June 1, 2017 through Sept. 4, 2017.
To make a reservation at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visitwww.LEGOLAND.com/florida. Room rates start at $182 and vary by season, date and availability. Packages including theme park tickets are also available.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat amenities include:
- Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed and trundle bed
- Shaded patios where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax
- Multiple outdoor play areas where kids can slide, jump and climb in view of bungalow patios
- Large themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area
- Centrally located clubhouse featuring a restaurant, pool bar and LEGO building area for kids
- A breakfast buffet included with each night’s stay
- Early access to the nearby theme park
Grand opening festivities and additional amenities will be announced at a later date. To be among the first to receive the latest news about LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, sign up at www.LEGOLANDBeachRetreat.
More about the Beach Retreat
Here are the facts as we’re getting them, with some photos and renderings (they are still being built) to get you as excited as we are!!
- LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a multi-day vacation destination that is #BuiltForKids
- Yes, it is very close to the LEGOLAND theme park in Winter Haven, FL
- Construction is happening now on these 83 beach-themed bungalows. Each bungalow allows for 2 separate accommodations (meaning 166 different families could stay here!)
- Each accommodation sleeps up to five people, including a cozy bunkbed nook for kids!
- LEGOLAND Florida is the first resort in North America to offer two immersive on-site resorts with LEGO themes!
- Play areas at the resort allow kiddos to slide, swing, jump and climb outside, AND each brightly colored bungalow will include a shaded patio where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax. Ahhhh!
- Only a short stroll from the bungalows you’ll find the resort’s largest themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area.
- The club house, topped by a LEGO lighthouse, will include a buffet restaurant, pool bar, and another beach-themed space for kids to play.
- The LEGOLAND Beach Retreat includes free breakfast buffet each morning and early access to the park (like the hotel!)
Pictures of what they’ve built so far:
What they are still working on: